All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2ljlyjm.gif

...but I wish I could read this thread and see new uniforms without pages of the bra-brigade war in full force.

hrdjww.gif

I understand a great deal of effort has been made to distinguish the Keystone Extreme brand as different from the Kentucky Elite brand. For that effort, I applaud; but with the same initials and colors, you have a difficult task.

I just kind of feel KE lost their stand-a-lone signature blue & orange scheme seeing as though they were only blue and silver in 2010 when they won.

There is a lot going on in these ECE unis. the unis they got last year were beautiful I wish they'd just give them to all locations! I don't know where to look on these, especially the full top.

I understand a great deal of effort has been made to distinguish the Keystone Extreme brand as different from the Kentucky Elite brand. For that effort, I applaud; but with the same initials and colors, you have a difficult task.
My girls have been at keystone extreme for the past 5 years and we are always told about the story of the colors the gym chose and I promise you Kentucky elite had nothing to do with the choice instead they represent two individuals that had passed away that we're very close to the owners it's actually a beautiful story but nothing was stolen from Kentucky elite

Isn't that the JE princess bow?

Yes same design but different company. Bow designers need to start patenting their designs when they come up with something new. This is the reason Nancy shut down Yella Ribbon...400 bow makers and they all copy each other.

Back