All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My girls have been at keystone extreme for the past 5 years and we are always told about the story of the colors the gym chose and I promise you Kentucky elite had nothing to do with the choice instead they represent two individuals that had passed away that we're very close to the owners it's actually a beautiful story but nothing was stolen from Kentucky elite

I'm sure it was entirely unintentional. And I never said they stole anything. I just said most things look like they have been copied; there's a difference.

Yes same design but different company. Bow designers need to start patenting their designs when they come up with something new. This is the reason Nancy shut down Yella Ribbon...400 bow makers and they all copy each other.

I know! Kathie - the owner of Bad to the Bows, worked really hard to get that design to work, on a bow, for that particular team. I was really surprised to see it copied so soon. ETA: Thank God for quality! That bow looked cheap! BadtotheBows bows are stunning!

On another note: Here are some pictures from Opryland! Have you all seen these uniforms? Are any of them new?
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152131325174433.1073741828.30489699432&type=1
-Cheer Nationals at Opryland 2013 | Facebook

Last edited:
When I saw the ECE Fame uni, my first thought was "oh look, another open shoulder uniform top." At least they kinda switched it up and made what's usually the front of the uniform (like Lady Bullets) the back. Still can't wear a sports bra with it though, but that's all I'll say about that.
It's pretty and looks nice. But it's not unique or amazing.

When I saw the ECE Fame uni, my first thought was "oh look, another open shoulder uniform top." At least they kinda switched it up and made what's usually the front of the uniform (like Lady Bullets) the back. Still can't wear a sports bra with it though, but that's all I'll say about that.
It's pretty and looks nice. But it's not unique or amazing.

They can borrow bras from Keystone. Apparently their's are magic.

I love the AJ on the back. Beautiful touch.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I know! Kathie - the owner of Bad to the Bows, worked really hard to get that design to work, on a bow, for that particular team. I was really surprised to see it copied so soon. ETA: Thank God for quality! That bow looked cheap! BadtotheBows bows are stunning!

On another note: Here are some pictures from Opryland! Have you all seen these uniforms? Are any of them new?
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152131325174433.1073741828.30489699432&type=1

I have one Bad to the Bows Bow. The quality is amazing! Compared to the other bows I have, it's the best one:)

All I can say is I really hope that team with "fox" on the uni doesn't have "what does the fox say" in their music

Back