All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_myvzn5oJt21qmsn8yo1_500.jpg
https://24.media.tumblr.com/bc345b9953b46d94a179c56632702145/tumblr_myvzn5oJt21qmsn8yo1_500.jpg
Not a big fan. The rhinestones are pretty and look nice, but I would just like it better if it was a normal back.

What a thought :D I mean it's not the back of vengeance so who is it for? And I'm interested in seeing the front
This is fame notorious (IOC5) uniform. They actually had this one a few years ago for when they were
small coed and I am not positive but somewhere I read that the "fame" strappy part is actually a bra that goes underneath the uniform..but I could be completely making that up lol
10px0ec.jpg

This is when small coed used it, looks like they added some things to it.

This is fame notorious (IOC5) uniform. They actually had this one a few years ago for when they were
small coed and I am not positive but somewhere I read that the "fame" strappy part is actually a bra that goes underneath the uniform..but I could be completely making that up lol
10px0ec.jpg

I think I like it better like this, without all of the sparkle. Idk why cause I usually like sparkle!

^^ Great!

As far as the back of the uniform: put some solid fabric under and i will like it much better.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I feel like this is a perfect time to use nude mesh. But if the Fame part really is a sports bra like someone said then I really like that! Love all the rhinestones.

Do you know what this is the back of?
10px0ec.jpg

It's the back of this Notorious one (similar to this black one, but they switched around some colors and more bling) Got this off Google, so I put a bow on her face, since I don't know her. They had this last year too. Then they got the one shoulder one for Worlds I think (so they had 3 that I know of last season - this one, the program uni, and the one shoulder one)

6oo6c0.png

It's the back of this Notorious one (similar to this black one, but they switched around some colors and more bling) Got this off Google, so I put a bow on her face, since I don't know her. They had this last year too. Then they got the one shoulder one for Worlds I think (so they had 3 that I know of last season - this one, the program uni, and the one shoulder one)

6oo6c0.png
LOVE all the stones around the neck! Wow, so pretty. I wish the big white area on the top was black but otherwise I really like these.

Back