All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_myvzn5oJt21qmsn8yo1_500.jpg
https://24.media.tumblr.com/bc345b9953b46d94a179c56632702145/tumblr_myvzn5oJt21qmsn8yo1_500.jpg
This so pretty!!!!

Do you have a pic? I'm blanking in what you mean.

I got this off their Facebook. I colored over their faces as best I could to still show the headbands. I'm sorry if it's mean... I just am not feeling these.

Fame peeps - is there a reason for these? (like a bonding, sentimental meaning thing?)

2zxtsg4.png

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I got this off their Facebook. I colored over their faces as best I could to still show the headbands. I'm sorry if it's mean... I just am not feeling these.

Fame peeps - is there a reason for these? (like a bonding, sentimental meaning thing?)

2zxtsg4.png

I cant really make it out from the picture but do they wear bows and the headbands? Or just the headbands?

2zxtsg4.png

I completely agree! It drove me nuts because when they first did it, some girls wore them, some didn't. I think it looks ridiculous wearing both at the same time but that's just my opinion as well

I cant really make it out from the picture but do they wear bows and the headbands? Or just the headbands?
I see both. The bows look black

Both. That's last year. This year it's a silver bow and headband (the headbands are black, silver, or red, depending on team)

I completely agree! It drove me nuts because when they first did it, some girls wore them, some didn't. I think it looks ridiculous wearing both at the same time but that's just my opinion as well

Yes! I am just not a fan. The first time one of my friends posted a pic I didn't want to say anything but I was like :confused: :eek: :confused:

Both. That's last year. This year it's a silver bow and headband (the headbands are black, silver, or red, depending on team)

Yes! I am just not a fan. The first time one of my friends posted a pic I didn't want to say anything but I was like :confused: :eek: :confused:

I cant imagine trying to perform with a headband on. I cant sit at my desk for more than 5 minutes before i rip it off my head.

2zxtsg4.png

Well these are interesting to say the least!

Back