All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

will video do?

looks like their tumbling coaches suck and they all have on double ankle braces. (i know they don't, but i cannot stand it)

Edit: just realized they aren't even in uniform in that video... but they do wear them with their uniforms, as well.

Yeah if you hadn't told me those were socks I'd have thought ankle braces.

@HeresAThought if you Google "Fame Super Seniors" you can get a good pic of those. They had them at worlds. I think it's a leotard and shorts.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The uniforms that Fame Super Seniors wore today, are those new? I noticed them in the Cheerlive video

they're backless, you'll love them :rolleyes: haha, new for worlds 13, i believe.

i will say, at least the socks match CJA's uniform. that 100% mystic lime green alien looking team wore black nike elites and they really just looked crazy. drawing blank on their name at the moment? they competed at WSF - same them on the feed.

What is everyone's opinion on the black socks like CJA team gunz wear? I'm on the fence... I think they look athletic, but they look a little strange with a cheer uniform.

I can NOT stand when cheer team where crew socks, Period! No matter what the color. Like someone said, blinged out uniforms then crew socks. That would be like wearing them with your short Prom dress. Its just a....NO!

Last edited:
Do people not know that you aren't supposed to wear black socks/tights with white shoes? It's a fashion no-no.

This! That's what bugs me the most! I don't mind it when high school or college teams do it, but they all wear WHITE socks with WHITE shoes. But with all star teams doing it… I don't know how I feel about it. Like someone might have said earlier, it looks weird with such blingy all star uniforms. It just works better with clean, athletic school uniforms.

I'm on the fence with the socks! I like them with practice wear but not a uni. When I cheered we wore no-show "white" socks but I ALWAYS misplaced them and was wearing colored, mismatched socks. It wasn't ususally a problem because you couldn't tell because they were no shows. With black crew socks I would be screwed lol. This problem probably only applies to me though.... Not everyone is super fogetful :)

I got this off their Facebook. I colored over their faces as best I could to still show the headbands. I'm sorry if it's mean... I just am not feeling these.

Fame peeps - is there a reason for these? (like a bonding, sentimental meaning thing?)

2zxtsg4.png

its more of a bonding thing for the team to say the least, the senior level 4 team thats being shown has worn them ever since the team was created... it just became a thing for the team:rolleyes: confidence more than appearance i guess

Back