All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That makes a lot of sense
Instagram saw these earlier. Didn't connect until you said something but I agree. Hopefully the link works haha

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Am I the only one who looked at these bows and inmediatly noticed the misplaced rhinestone on one of the bows?
2nd row, 2nd bow from the bottom....where there is the double line of rhinestones...one line has 3 stones...cant stop watching at it, want tweezers to take it off!

Considering the amount of buzz those Rebel uniforms stirred I believe that both Panthers and Cheetahs uniforms reveal went extremely well (Especially for Rebel!)....no matter how much we liked our disliked them they grabbed our attention and we're a huge marketing success for both CA and Rebel in my opinion.

I meant because they both debuted the uniform and they no longer wear it and went back to their old uniforms.

I agree it was a huge success for Rebel, definitely put their name out there.
Sorry, I should have been clearer.

The Fierce Board App! ||

tri in color

safe_image.php
Still sticking by what I said about the line on the should match up with the mesh. Now I also wish the tiny red that outlines the white on the shorts was bigger so it looked like the lines on the top.

Queen Mary Angels (university team in the UK). They're representing at ICU University Worlds this weekend! (good luck if anyone sees this!) :) This is their level 6 kit, apparently their level 3 kit is the same with additional rhinestones around the 'A'. I think it's gorgeous, very clean and athletic, especially compared to their old kit which was super sequinned.

B708f04.jpg

Queen Mary Angels (university team in the UK). They're representing at ICU University Worlds this weekend! (good luck if anyone sees this!) :) This is their level 6 kit, apparently their level 3 kit is the same with additional rhinestones around the 'A'. I think it's gorgeous, very clean and athletic, especially compared to their old kit which was super sequinned.

B708f04.jpg

Hi there, beautiful, athletic, bra-friendly full-top uniforms with just the right amount of bling with no weird cut-outs, mesh, blinged out butt pockets or any other design options that make no sense on a cheer uniform.

B708f04.jpg

Such a huge improvement on their old uniforms. Any idea if that shade of blue is different to their old uniforms?

I think more teams might be wearing the lace uniform this season, found these on instagram. Envy (smsr5) was the team that had them last year.
9ad7hi.png
2hnyn7o.jpg

I know someone had mentioned that the placement of this was on the front and not the back of the shorts. Here's a picture I found on Tumblr where you can kind of see the placement of the team name on the shorts.

If they're (AZ Power) gonna put J5 in this all season which I disapprove of IMO....Please put something on the front of the top!!...I didn't care for this uni on Envy nor do I on Elevate esp with them being a junior team! But if you must PLEASE put a name, logo or something on the top. It's driving me absolutely crazy! Lol But I'm extremely picky about things like that!....

Back