All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2hnyn7o.jpg

I know someone had mentioned that the placement of this was on the front and not the back of the shorts. Here's a picture I found on Tumblr where you can kind of see the placement of the team name on the shorts.

They look like a pom/jazz costume. Definitely needs something on the top, if not a word at least a logo or something.

2hnyn7o.jpg

I know someone had mentioned that the placement of this was on the front and not the back of the shorts. Here's a picture I found on Tumblr where you can kind of see the placement of the team name on the shorts.
I kind of like these. There are different. Its not bad to think outside the box. Kind of looks like the name is on the back from some of the angles.

Kind of looks like the name is on the back from some of the angles.

That's what I'm thinking, too. The full lace sleeves are a bit lingerie to me, but surprisingly, I don't hate them with the burning of a thousand suns like I do most cheerleading lace :) I agree with the athlete back row, middle.

regarding AZ Power... i don't understand why you would put your kids in a blank, solid black uniform.

attention gym owners: your uniforms are your single biggest piece of advertisement. literally a walking billboard. WHY would you not even put your gym name on a uniform?! "oh we're known for lace." great, except that you aren't going to attract new customers if they DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

end rant.

Last edited:
regarding AZ Power... i don't understand why you would put your kids in a blank, solid black uniform.

attention gym owners: your uniforms are your single biggest piece of advertisement. literally a walking billboard. WHY would you not even put your gym name on a uniform?! "oh we're know for lace." great, except that you aren't going to attract new customers if they DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

end rant.
On the back of their uniforms it says power, I guess they just wanted the front to be clean looking.

I know that anything I own that has lace on it runs horribly, so I'm wondering if the sleeves run? If so that's going to look awful by the end of the season...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Latest posts

Back