All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

24bq7wy.jpg

10756_10202522531081244_1320316819_n.jpg
partisans athletics from the Netherlands.
not the clearest picture, the shoulders have a cutout filled with mesh and so is the tummy.

update: the younger teams have mesh on their tummy, the senior teams have crop tops.

Last edited:
Has anyone else seen Famous Superstars new uniforms? I saw a picture pop up on my facebook feed today and I really liked them. I'd post it, but a bow company that I liked was tagged in it and I don't know the people in the photo so I don't feel right taking it and posting it here.

Has anyone else seen Famous Superstars new uniforms? I saw a picture pop up on my facebook feed today and I really liked them. I'd post it, but a bow company that I liked was tagged in it and I don't know the people in the photo so I don't feel right taking it and posting it here.

Are they the sublimated ones??

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

For some reason I enjoy the boys having shorts on famous superstars versus pants. It made thinks look more unified in jumps and sync tumbling. It's almost like the same effect as top guns boots.

I know this really doesn't go here... but does anyone know what is up with CEA Charlotte J5's sash things? Like I haven't founds a picture of them up close, only some people have them, some people pull them out during the routine who didn't have them earlier. I am so confused and have been for awhile but haven't found anything posted about this. Anyone know what the deal is?

Our new uniforms for Manitoba Mayhem IOC6

Front:
2nbac2a.jpg

You can't really see it, but the M is completely covered in small crystals on the mens and womens

Back:
fapx0n.jpg

The girls have a white metallic sports bra under the tops. This girl just wasn't wearing hers. But it fills in the gap similar to what hers is now, bra brigade be assured we have our ladies assets covered & supported!

Our new uniforms for Manitoba Mayhem IOC6

Front:
2nbac2a.jpg

You can't really see it, but the M is completely covered in small crystals on the mens and womens

Back:
fapx0n.jpg

The girls have a white metallic sports bra under the tops. This girl just wasn't wearing hers. But it fills in the gap similar to what hers is now, bra brigade be assured we have our ladies assets covered & supported!
LOVE how all the girls have metallic sports bras! Solves the bra problem, and everyone looks the same!!

I know this really doesn't go here... but does anyone know what is up with CEA Charlotte J5's sash things? Like I haven't founds a picture of them up close, only some people have them, some people pull them out during the routine who didn't have them earlier. I am so confused and have been for awhile but haven't found anything posted about this. Anyone know what the deal is?

It's just to go with the calendar theme in their music (those who have the sashes pull them out when the appropriate music comes up). Here's a picture of the sashes up close Instagram

They say the 12 months which are also represented in the music (if you listen closely). They 'travel' through the year during their routine and pull the sashes when their month comes up

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back