All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Soon they'll be naked at this rate. There is like no material left to take away next season. I guess it saves the 300-400$.
(Sorry guys. Don't mean to offend. But seriously ...)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Is there no one with any backbone on that team to just say no? This isn't a moral issue or a creative issue. It's just not an appropriate uniform for the sport/venue.

I've said before that @drkillusions is so creative. And Victor is amazing.

But I've also earned my right to speak out and this is just so far beyond appropriate.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?
I'm glad you're speaking out...more people need to.
Those are kids and I'm guessing they probably think it's amazing. As has been said before, parents aren't involved until it comes home. At that point my kid would be gym shopping.

Those are kids and I'm guessing they probably think it's amazing. As has been said before, parents aren't involved until it comes home. At that point my kid would be gym shopping.

This is an open team, so I don't think the parents would be as involved as they would be for a younger team. Not giving an excuse by any means, but it's not like their parents would just make them leave the gym since a majority of them are probably paying for it themselves.

i just dont know anymore. i never have been so speechless. and i thought the front were bad.. I think i keep to my countrys sometimes overly dressed unis..

The "kids" wearing the uniforms are 18+ and don't have to answer to mom and dad. I don't really care about that part, but it doesn't belong at a competition where the majority of athletes aren't 18.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

18+ or not...i'm 31 and if Id be wearing a uniform like this my mom would still slap me in the face and ask when i decided to go work "in the red light district".

also wondering how much these uniforms must have cost...price can't be too high, there is hardly any fabric!

The tube top universities was bad, this is also bad. Both are unpractical and this is unappealing.

3586vjr.png
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Is there an instruction manual to wear the girl's uniform?

tumblr_n11q9vMKlR1rdrsmqo1_500.jpg

It looks different on every girl too...some of the little circles are almost at belly buttons and others are way up, short length varies drastically.... and it's not flattering even on the itty bitties? just whyyyy
SERIOUSLY? This is why the USASF can't allow common sense to dictate, obviously the designer of this uniform has none and that is all I am going to say about this. :eek::jawdrop:

Back