All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OO5
eb24k0.jpg
oh my...

But on another note, I'm wondering if during cradles or any thing like that sort, what if a hand got caught in the open, mainly straps, back? Idk, I just always think of safety issues :confused:

Last edited:
I feel like as such a high profile team and gym, they have a lot of responsibility on their shoulders to represent our sport in the best way possible. Children both within our sport and those who know nothing about it look up to them and while their athleticism and sportsmanship make for hugely positive role models, this uniform is irresponsible and distasteful. It is not appropriate for any sport whatsoever and does not represent themselves or our sport in any decent way. Top Gun have made some questionable choices with their uniforms before but this is just another level. Our uniforms shouldn't have a 'wow' or 'shock' factor, sure they can look pretty but at the end of the day they should be functional, appropriate, athletic garments. Uniforms like this don't make any kind of clever point and are only going to force USASF to become stricter with their regulations, which at this point doesn't sound like such a terrible thing.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Who remembers Worlds 2011 when the whole uniform thread was saying how these uniforms were inappropriate... Oh how times change.
2ijqgzp.png
I remember and that scares me that these are pretty mild now.....my future gym= full tops and no cutouts. Simple is the way to go people let your skills do the talkin

It's hideous. And reeeeeeally unflattering on even the best bodies. And I can't even find something nice to say (other than that as usual the athletes on this team are STUNNING). I'm baffled by how such a talented program can still need attention this badly.

*Side note. Things that are more inappropriate than the comments about this uniform:

- the whole Apple thread
- comments about Bianca in the GlitzGirl uniform
- the comment to me in the video thread about coaches "creaming" themselves
- the lyrics to Partition in the videos thread

I could go on and on... Where was the moderation and censorship then? Odd. :rolleyes:

they are inap
Who remembers Worlds 2011 when the whole uniform thread was saying how these uniforms were inappropriate... Oh how times change.
2ijqgzp.png
they are inappropriate no girl should be forced to wear that low of a neckline to do the sport she loves they have no just taken it to a new level

It's hideous. And reeeeeeally unflattering on even the best bodies. And I can't even find something nice to say (other than that as usual the athletes on this team are STUNNING). I'm baffled by how such a talented program can still need attention this badly.

*Side note. Things that are more inappropriate than the comments about this uniform:

- the whole Apple thread
- comments about Bianca in the GlitzGirl uniform
- the comment to me in the video thread about coaches "creaming" themselves
- the lyrics to Partition in the videos thread

I could go on and on... Where was the moderation and censorship then? Odd. :rolleyes:

Didn't you participate in some of these conversations? If you participated, then you perpetuated. If you're not part of the cure, then you're part of the cause. Your hands are just as bloody as whomever you are trying to call out.

For the record, this board, as far back as the old board, has never shied away from controversial topics. My daughter is almost 18 and is NOT allowed on the boards for this reason. People say yucky things: welcome to the Fierce Board.

Back to uniforms...

Last edited:
Didn't you participate in some of these conversations? If you participated, then you perpetuated. If you're not part of the cure, then you're part of the cause. Your hands are just as bloody as whomever you are trying to call out.

For the record, this board, as far back as the old board, has never shied away from controversial topics. My daughter is almost 18 and is NOT allowed on the boards for this reason. People say yucky things: welcome to the Fierce Board.

Back to uniforms...
If I'm reading her post correctly, I think it's directed to the fact that comments over the TG uniform have been "censored" or edited, but posts related to the other topics weren't even though they were more inappropriate.

Back