All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Varsity All Star ‏@VarsityAllStar Feb 24
Check out our first #DesignBook sneak peek!

BhRCKAGCMAAgqnm.jpg

OMG that uniform is flawless :cloud9:
So gorgeous. I could stare at those sleeves all day. Usually not a belt fan but I'm likin' it here.

I don't mine the makeup - I'm sure a lot of the A&T girls wear makeup at their meets. I don't even mind the bows. But I think that super heavy painted on makeup and huge hair makes us look like dolls, not athletes.

Figure skaters do their hair and makeup - I get the point of stage makeup - but it's not overdone or ridiculous the way it is in cheerleading.
*sorry double post
Amen. I totally get that you have to wear make up so you don't look washed out on stage but sometimes it's...a little much. Same with the hugee hair. I think I'd feel very strange with it done up like that, I can't even imagine having to compete with that big of poof/hair. I guess I'm just a natural smokey eye, red lipstick & smaller poof kinda girl.

A few new uniforms debuted at the first university competition of the season last weekend! They were all public on Facebook so I figured it would be okay to post them.

Leeds Celtics
qXtfegW.jpg

Buckinghamshire New University (BNU) Swans
Lq02my5.jpg

Southampton Vixens
TdkMoWw.jpg

A few new uniforms debuted at the first university competition of the season last weekend! They were all public on Facebook so I figured it would be okay to post them.

Leeds Celtics
qXtfegW.jpg

Lq02my5.jpg

Southampton Vixens
TdkMoWw.jpg

Thank you for actually posting new uniforms in the new uniforms thread!

All very nice and athletic-looking!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Leeds Celtics
qXtfegW.jpg

Lq02my5.jpg

Southampton Vixens
TdkMoWw.jpg
Vixens looked flawless this weekend! Also a lot of UK universities are embracing subliminated unis, loved Brooke's Bluebirds

is this post serious? WHY CANT PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS ON HERE IF IT DOESNT AGREE WITH WHAT THE SENIORITY ON THE BOARD BELIEVES?

seriously. no one can comment without getting harassed today on the fierceboard if you go against the seniority that exists here.

can someone seriously answer this?

I'm with you on this one. I remember one time I had an 'opinion' about a gym and you would have thought I burned an American flag or something. What is the purpose of a forum if the unspoken rule is that we all think the same way? I'm just amused that the TG uniform has been talked about for like 3+ pages non-stop.

FWIW re: glitz, makeup, glamour, etc.

In high school, I was on the ice hockey, cheerleading (football, fall season that doesn't compete in Maine), debate, and math teams.

I wore the same amount of makeup for each activity's "game days." Sometimes I wore a small ribbon under my hockey helmet.

Was hockey less of a sport because I was wearing eyeliner, blush, etc? No. It made me feel better and more confident, and as long as I was skating hard, playing my best, and getting shots on goal, nobody said anything. (Also, if you look at the shots from the bench from the OLYMPIC women's ice hockey competition a large chunk of team Canada is wearing at least eyeliner.)

Can we just take a moment because I found another cheerleader/hockey player? :cloud9:

I love this uni, but I feel like I'd love it a lot more if the white stripe under the 'bravo' wasn't there.. It looks like they just put a leotard under a crop top..
It's still perfect tho, I could look at those sleeves all day!
I think it may be a body suit under a crop top, I don't know about all their teams but I saw their small coed team wear it as a crop top at a few events this year

Love the Vixens uniform and strangely really like the stars/lights thing on the BMU uni.

Ok, I am extremely lost. Can someone repost or tell me where I can find a pic of the A&T everyone is talking about. Thanks.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Fierce Board mobile app

I love this uni, but I feel like I'd love it a lot more if the white stripe under the 'bravo' wasn't there.. It looks like they just put a leotard under a crop top..
It's still perfect tho, I could look at those sleeves all day!
That was exactly my thought as well. In fact I think that *is* what they did.

Back