All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Varsity design book is out! 2014 Varsity All Star Fashion Design Book
1). LOVE the Spirit Central uni on page5. That big Tiger is awesome.
2). Hoping the CEA uni on 7 isn't SE or Coed Elite's uniform because I just don't feel that look for them. idk
3). Mixed feelings about the blue and orange on page 15, but LOVE the black & green.
4). Love the HW one on 16
5). They have great practice wear. Those sports bras all look really good and super comfy.
6). Super love that super sparkly fabric on the uniform on the front/back cover. Cool.

Yay Varsity!

The rebel uniforms were on display at the NCA nfinity shop. I liked the purple sublimated one with the lightning in crystals. In person it was my favorite. The others didn't do anything more for me in person than in the look book.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

BhlfwBZIAAAYYxr.jpg:large

I also just posted it in the practice wear thread

(sorry so big)
qKjt4P4.gif

P 15 of varsity look book..... I see why they put the "dress" so small because it doesn't look good at all.
I like the sparkly fabric! I also like that quite a few of their examples were sports bra friendly.
I have a question about "the crossover". Why is the top/bottom black and the middle white? Idk why would you buy from them when you can probably plain Leo's cheaper easily.

P 15 of varsity look book..... I see why they put the "dress" so small because it doesn't look good at all.
I like the sparkly fabric! I also like that quite a few of their examples were sports bra friendly.
I have a question about "the crossover". Why is the top/bottom black and the middle white? Idk why would you buy from them when you can probably plain Leo's cheaper easily.

Oh yikes, I didn't even realize it was a dress until I zoomed in. Looks more like a swimsuit cover up to me. Of course you could get pain leo's cheaper, but then they wouldn't make as much money! ;) My only other thought on why it's black on the top is so that in case the top of the uniform rode up or something it would match the black on the bottom of the regular uniform top or maybe to extend the black down a tiny bit farther?

Everyone will think this opinion is purely because I cut the check to teal and/or because I adore the model (and I do) but I actually love the SE stuff (and YE is adorable). Not a belt fan but for done reason...this is Texas... So the belt buckle look is working for me.

And the cap sleeves I really like because it's just different.

But I might have lost my mind because I said I'd never approve of my son in bling and he's pretty blinged out on coed and I like that too :)

Back