All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like the CEA practice wear. Thought it looked better in person than the pic (though she's adorable).

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

P 15 of varsity look book..... I see why they put the "dress" so small because it doesn't look good at all.
I like the sparkly fabric! I also like that quite a few of their examples were sports bra friendly.
I have a question about "the crossover". Why is the top/bottom black and the middle white? Idk why would you buy from them when you can probably plain Leo's cheaper easily.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Basic Leo's can usually be found for under $10 on sites like discount dance, that's where some of my favorites came from.

Is it just me or does she look semi uncomfortable? Like the top is too tight or something..

She's not.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

Not a fan of the SE practice wear (and anyone who knows me knows that I'm a major part of the Teal Army) , I'm hoping the uniform is nothing like this! Love coeds practice wear, very simple and bling! :D

I´ve seen the CEA practise wear this morning on instagram and thought they got new uniforms :eek:

But as practise wear, i like it. Not a belt fan (even more with the..what is it called, the brooch?), but i like it.

some of the rebel athletics uniforms are very pretty, some are just a no. I may also be the only person here that really likes the rhinestone leggings , i could not imagine competing in those though, for one because i would look like an elephant and for 2 , rhinestones hurt like hell, we already regret having them all over our arms haha

The rebel book is just awful because it most of the pictures you can't even see the uniform because they are sitting at a table playing chess, or something stupid like that.
That section is just talking about the girls while they were at the shoot. The uniforms they're wearing are somewhere else in the lookbook with a better view of the uniform. I'm not saying it's perfect, because I know it's not, but there's no need to completely belittle it unfairly

some of the rebel athletics uniforms are very pretty, some are just a no. I may also be the only person here that really likes the rhinestone leggings , i could not imagine competing in those though, for one because i would look like an elephant and for 2 , rhinestones hurt like hell, we already regret having them all over our arms haha
What page are the rhinestone leggings on? My computer is loading the pages REALLY slowly, and I want to have a gander at these things without having to look at every page. Thanks!

cali aces new uniform tops! seriously love these :cloud9:
sb58k8.jpg

Back