All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

hmm I do like the new SE uniform, and from the video it looks GORGEOUS on the floor, but I just wish they would get a new design? I understand they are trying to keep it similar to the 2010 uniforms but now that this is their 3rd uniform with a similar concept I'm over it..

Not exactly a uniform but..fits the new category..the new NCA jacket..

Bhsu64pCIAEizP1.jpg
I do think it's a big step down from last years.. But I'd be happy if I won it.
Idk. I wish they just kept the old ones :s

hmm I do like the new SE uniform, and from the video it looks GORGEOUS on the floor, but I just wish they would get a new design? I understand they are trying to keep it similar to the 2010 uniforms but now that this is their 3rd uniform with a similar concept I'm over it..
I feel the same way, but I feel like you can only do so much with an X being a main part of your design and "logo". I hope at some point they will incorporate the team name senior elite into the uniform some day.

If they would put national champion in white or even blue it would look better. Why would they choose yellow though:confused:

You are so right on this one - yellow? Just why?
White would be so much more "fitting" to the whole thing.
But if someone dislikes his NCA jacket tonight, CP would love it for sure :cool:

My guess is that little V on the bottom right on the back of the jacket had something to do with the change in style. Trying to save a buck maybe??? Less detail = lower cost.

The Fierce Board App! ||

Wow I didn't even notice that. It makes a lot of sense now...

If SE's uniform has a 4 on it, what will they do if they win worlds? Get rid of it? Seems like a waste to only have it for a couple months. Of course if Stars or Orange win like I want them to, SE can keep the pretty new unis ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I totally missed the "4" where is it on the uniform?

If SE's uniform has a 4 on it, what will they do if they win worlds? Get rid of it? Seems like a waste to only have it for a couple months. Of course if Stars or Orange win like I want them to, SE can keep the pretty new unis ;)

Where is the 4? Can't see one anywhere?

Back