All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Back of Coed Elite
tumblr_n1s6klWDg11r5cexzo1_500.jpg

The one thing that bothers me is the chunk of white on the skirt. It ends abruptly. But I love the simplicity and that it looks like the old x man uni but updated. It's flattering on everyone which is something I haven't seen much this year.
ETA: the new NCA jackets make me sad.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
That is exactly the one thing I didn't like too. That chunk of white on the skirt really bothered me until I saw the video. Now I think that little piece of white makes the top and skirt match in my opinion. After seeing the video it works on stage.

I don't know what pic was already posted because it says unsupported for me too, but this one is from Twitter.

1z6gmfl.png

The BB's point they've been trying to make for years is obvious here! The more gifted athlete in this picture is just standing there posing and is struggling to keep her top up. The word respect is almost sideways. Can you imagine when she has to jump or tumble in that thing. She should not have to worry about her top coming off while she's doing jumps to back or doing running tumbling. The designer clearly doesn't have much respect for their athletes comfort.

Had the uniform had another sleeve it would be beautiful. I could even live with the non-existent back if it had a sleeve, but the combination of missing both makes it a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen.

Ugh they're other two were perfection! Why Prodigy?
ETA: I don't mind them, I actually kinda like them. Just the other ones were so much better.

tumblr_n1u09p0Cyr1rtv122o1_500.jpg

So.... these happened
Midnight is barely readable. I can only tell what it says because I know what it's supposed to say. Too much mesh and not enough blue. There should definitely be more black fabric on the chest part. The back is nice I guess. Liked their old ones better..

Back