All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like there is no need to totally get rid of new styles and glitz and makeup etc....
There is a biiig difference between:
Some color to not look washed out- and being completely orange
Makeup thats stage worthy and glam-and caked on outrageous theater makeup
Big hair to feel and look pretty and stand out on stage-and a poof so high it's a second head and a ponytail so teased that there are only a few curls left dangling below it
A uni that is different and flashy-and a uni that is downright inappropriate and offensive

There is no reason why the look that we all love can't still be there but it just seems that everyone has gotten out of control trying to stand out. It does not have to be all or nothing in my opinion.

I feel like there is no need to totally get rid of new styles and glitz and makeup etc....
There is a biiig difference between:
Some color to not look washed out- and being completely orange
Makeup thats stage worthy and glam-and caked on outrageous theater makeup
Big hair to feel and look pretty and stand out on stage-and a poof so high it's a second head and a ponytail so teased that there are only a few curls left dangling below it
A uni that is different and flashy-and a uni that is downright inappropriate and offensive

There is no reason why the look that we all love can't still be there but it just seems that everyone has gotten out of control trying to stand out. It does not have to be all or nothing in my opinion.

This is what pretty much what I was trying to say - you definitely explain it far far better than my attempt! :)

jags_medium.gif
Maybe the only reason I kind of like it is because that's my alma mater, still kinda :confused:. But, honestly that fits the school so perfectly. I still don't think I would ever want to see it though.

Almost positive that's Brooke High School from WV (aka the team that gives everyone heart failure because they do everything on a hard court without mats for God knows why)...and if it is I really hope those are their new ones because their old uniforms were...messy. (image here: high school uniforms! SHOW THEM OFFF :) | Page 41 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

I will be so happy if this is theirs. That last one I just couldn't deal with. It didn't even make sense...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Friday I found myself standing in Dallas at the Nfinity "pro shop party", and my Mom, who is not educated at all in the area of uniforms, stopped in front of the Rebel table and her jaw literally dropped at the monstrosity on their mannequins-they told her they "put crazy designs into their magazines and at events so that people will be able to see that they can truly do whatever they want through their company"...like I get the concept, "the customer is always right", and they want nothing more than a positive name in the industry...but when they put out insane, unattractive prototype-uniforms...how do they expect to obtain this positive name in the industry? They have done some great uniforms, like CE and Madtown, but seriously? I feel like they should re-think their publicity process.
On another note, I very rarely enjoy subliminated uniforms because they're just not my cup of tea, and I have to admit, when I saw those TG 04 unis in Dallas, I was taken back with their beauty. Well done TG.
also cheers to Senior and Coed Elite because I love their new uniforms though I am a little biased ;)

Back