All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just to add to what you said (and thank you :) ), Rebel had nothing to do with the designs of our uniforms. They only manufactured them. We (both Madtown Twisters and CE) worked with @BuegeSmalls to come up with those designs. I know they own the designs now though.

@BuegeSmalls you designed the Madtown uni with the coordinating sports bra? BRILLIANT!! Athletic - functional - a bit of sass!!

@BuegeSmalls you designed the Madtown uni with the coordinating sports bra? BRILLIANT!! Athletic - functional - a bit of sass!!
Yes I did, thanks :) But I can't take full credit of the bra idea, the gym owners wanted a uniform where they could have the sports bra incorporated with the uniform design.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I wasn't aware that Rebel had a bad reputation. They have a lot of crazy sample/demo uniforms, but I think all of the ones they've done for real customers have turned out fabulously. I haven't heard any complaints about them from their customers.

They're clearly not hurting for work. They're only taking a limited number of new customers next year. Just because you or I don't like what's in their look book (and it's a look book, not a catalog) doesn't mean that it's not doing it's job of turning heads and getting attention - and new customers.
I completely agree with you. I guess what I getting at is I personally think they should advertise all the beautiful uniforms they've honorably made-not the mess that displays everything they can do.

Rebel Athletic School Lookbook
The one on the left is to DIE for, so clean! But I don't think Varsity's going to like the one on the right....

With a longer skirt, the one on the left is PERFECT for a college or all star team.

Seriously? What does posing in a car have to do with cheer? On a side note, Jamie looks gorgeous.

And did they actually name the uniforms? Felt.... strange. Though a lot of designers do that so I can see what Reb's point was.

I feel like there is no need to totally get rid of new styles and glitz and makeup etc....
There is a biiig difference between:
Some color to not look washed out- and being completely orange
Makeup thats stage worthy and glam-and caked on outrageous theater makeup
Big hair to feel and look pretty and stand out on stage-and a poof so high it's a second head and a ponytail so teased that there are only a few curls left dangling below it
A uni that is different and flashy-and a uni that is downright inappropriate and offensive

There is no reason why the look that we all love can't still be there but it just seems that everyone has gotten out of control trying to stand out. It does not have to be all or nothing in my opinion.
I know I'm a little late seeing this, but I completely agree with you. Unfortunately there's always going to be those people that want overdone makeup and inappropriate uniforms because it's "cute". And that's what cheerleading is, being cute, right? (sarcasm) What sucks is that people have produced uniforms, etc. that USASF deems so inappropriate they're having to make rules for all of us :l

LOTS of new ones in Sweden.

photo_5_531d904a9606ee372b1eb168.jpg

photo-528_531d904b88e59db9ca2ec689.jpg

photo_3_531d90482a6b220a5cb1ce9a.jpg

photo_1_531d9047e087c30aef631d2e.jpg

photo-529_531d904c2a6b226da21fc0d0.jpg

photo-530_531d904d9606ee46fb4b77dc.jpg

photo_4_531d90492a6b22b70646ba2e.jpg

photo_2_531d90482a6b2207a514e39a.jpg

Dang you Europeans are good!
-Obsessed with the sleeves on the Infinity uniform on the bottom picture. That uniform reminds me of the F5 leo unis and I absolutely love them.
- Love the simplicity of KSC and the halftone dots on the shorts.
-Love the skirts on the Dynamite Juniors & Dragons
-Obsessed with Dynamite Diamonds and Seniors.
-All they Dynamite ones look so great together.
-Strangely I'm hoping that's actually pink on the Red Poison ones because I'm likin' the pink color that it looks in the picture.

Back