All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The only Rebel Cheer in DFW is Rebel Yell and Remo wouldn't sell to anyone. Rebel Athletic is a uniform company...always has been.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Since we're discussing Dallas news I read that name as Romo and was confused as to why a NFL QB was so dead set against selling his cheer gym.

Hmmm....I wonder if the production company got a chance to re-shoot the basket sequence a few times to try to capture the "Jag Flag" moment? That would be kinda neat to see in the movie! :)

They did not to my knowledge but since you know it spells jaguars...it will be clear to you I'm sure. It was a cool idea.

CLL Spurs Germany Senior Allgirl Lvl 6
Crazy cutout, but works with normal bras or sportsbras without racerback
1957836_10202830521436958_110409900_o_zps5c4acf45.jpg
My only complaint is that the skirt isn't symmetrical while the top is... I'm so used to CLL Spurs being in a while/lighter uniform, it'll take me a while to get used to a black one :D

BTW... what's with the pink bands on the shoes?

My only complaint is that the skirt isn't symmetrical while the top is... I'm so used to CLL Spurs being in a while/lighter uniform, it'll take me a while to get used to a black one :D

BTW... what's with the pink bands on the shoes?

Oh yes everyone I know with the white uni looks a bit strange :D I don't know why the top is symmetrical and the skirt is not. But we want the gym symbol on it, maybe because of that.... but it makes it special :D

The pink band is a gift from cheerplanet for womens breast cancer month.

Back