All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like the front but the back isn't my favorite. If I remember correctly they are small coed, (only know that cause the gym is in the same city that I live) I wonder what the boys uni looks like.
I live there too! This is the only picture of the guys uni I could find.
10301450_832034670144826_7421458450196403198_n.jpg

I'm not sure how it's going to look on the floor with the girls having the printed skirts and guys just having black pants.

I could maybe-but-it's-a-long-shot see myself liking the Junglecats ones if I had never seen their first uniform which should never change cause it's pretty.

My only issue with Rebel has been their rhinestones. Every competition cp would lose a gross of them. The backspots have none left on their stomachs, cp is missing most from there and her arms. There was an ongoing joke that the kid's would turn into rhinestone pinatas every time they competed. If it wasn't for the fact she outgrew her top I would have to pay someone (or Rebel) to restone it. They gave us a little packet of stones with the top but not nearly enough to make up for what she has lost.
We are supposed to have these uniforms for 3 years...I silently pray it will be shorter.

So I don't believe anyone has clarified, but the rhinestones you see in the rebel sneak peaks, are most definitely NOT swarovski. Please note the pictures below, with Rebel Rhinestones on the left and GK's swarovski crystals on the right. I can clearly see a difference, and the pictures on the right were just snapped in my home office with my iPhone, with normal house lighting. I am sure the rebel photos were taken better lighting and a better camera.

2evbxw4.jpg

Back