All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Front of Top Gun OO5

28nw3k.jpg

I really like this design for TG! Seeing the original design in the Rebel look book it was a complete "NO MA'AM" for me! But in TG's colors and the added details I really like it for 005...it fits their style!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Even on the live stream junglecat's uniforms looked really good! (Even though I might be a little biased haha):p

CheerUpdates says new uniforms for Cheers and More but I could have sworn they wore these at NCA (I clearly remember making a comment about how I could picture Chloe from Dance Moms wearing it). I think they just added all the rhinestones??
212fv2c.jpg

CheerUpdates says new uniforms for Cheers and More but I could have sworn they wore these at NCA (I clearly remember making a comment about how I could picture Chloe from Dance Moms wearing it). I think they just added all the rhinestones??
212fv2c.jpg
I'm pretty sure it's exactly the same as NCA, rhinestones and all. I really like the idea of it, just wish it had two sleeves.

212fv2c.jpg
Def the same as NCA. Still needs twice as much fabric. Also that sleeve looks like a dance costume that our dance team had... I'll post a pic when I get to my computer. It could be the same material, varsity made it

oh Georgia. My eyes are burning from those uniforms. I like how they did the logo but the rest is just awful.

My take on today's unis:
Junglecats- like. I would love it if the capris were skirts
Georgia- strange. Like the back cutout, not the lacing
OO5- like the idea. Wish the neckline wasn't as wide, and again, no lacing
Cheers and More- I remember seeing these on the NCA livestream. Still hate the back as much as I did that day. Still wish it had 2 sleeves

212fv2c.jpg
I LOVED their routine! I have never seen them before...

Back