All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Georgia's New Uniforms....
No no no to the laces on the front...reminds me of a tacky Halloween costume. Yes to the collar. The back cutout is actually kind of cool. The laces on the guys uniform reminds me of a pirate.
2061u15.jpg

This looks like a costume not a uniform. So not a fan !

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think the capri's look really great and athletic. I dig it!

(Then again, when TG had the capri's they were one of my fave unis ever so I'm clearly a capri's girl)

I, for some unknown reason, am also a huge fan of the capris on these.. And I also loved TGLC's uniform with capris from '12. I just do and I'm not afraid to admit it!!

I don't know whyyy the Jungle top looks like it's a hoodie to me. Maybe the glove thumb holes and the bagginess of some tops remind me of some kind of fighter in a robe before a match?

Last edited:
Junglecats with white shorts look like Cheetahs' uniform to me.
Very true. Earlier I was thinking that might be why they went with leggings because the tops are quite similar with the style and print

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

while I wasn't a fan when I saw the pic of the GA uniform, it completely reminded me of their Doctor theme during the performance...so now I'm a fan.

CheerUpdates says new uniforms for Cheers and More but I could have sworn they wore these at NCA (I clearly remember making a comment about how I could picture Chloe from Dance Moms wearing it). I think they just added all the rhinestones??
212fv2c.jpg

I was thinking the same thing about how they definitely weren't new! But I may be in the minority because I think these uniforms are totally adorable. I could never in a million years go without a sports bra but if it suits that team well then why not have a strappy no sports bra wearing back? I may have hated it before but I think they are really cute now.

Back