All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BmRfGSOCcAA-OGO.jpg
I love the uniform, just wish there wasn't a varsity logo randomly on the shorts, isn't one logo enough varsity lol?

OMG AND I personally designed that Invincible Uni with the help of Cory from Top Gun so I can PROMISE that is a GK original!! I was thinking the same thing!!
2qthaiu.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Do we all remember when Joaquin Phoenix was "crazy" for a while and we found out later it was acting for a movie? I feel like Rebel is playing a joke on us somewhere along the line. Some crazy cheer social experiment with too many laces, cutouts and weird mesh.

Georgia's New Uniforms....
No no no to the laces on the front...reminds me of a tacky Halloween costume. Yes to the collar. The back cutout is actually kind of cool. The laces on the guys uniform reminds me of a pirate.
2061u15.jpg
So lace up areas is going to be the new trend? Judging by GA & Top Gun? Ummm interesting....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

CheerUpdates says new uniforms for Cheers and More but I could have sworn they wore these at NCA (I clearly remember making a comment about how I could picture Chloe from Dance Moms wearing it). I think they just added all the rhinestones??
212fv2c.jpg
Pretty sure this is a dance costume...I just brought something similar for my cp,for a dance solo...I really hate this tread of uniform looking like costumes.
Jordan Grace Princesswear, dance costumes, dance costume, custom dance costumes, custom dance costume, lyrical costume, lyrical solo, solo dance costume, jazz solo, jazz costume, competition dance costume

Back