All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Five star was taken over by Illinois Allstars, and they will be operating as IA from here on out.

@Just-a-Mom You're not losing your mind. They did join forces for one season at level 5 only and call themselves Triple Threat. There was one other program that was a part of that as well, but I can't remember who. I want to say this was the 2010-2011 season. Also, that was Five Star in Crystal Lake (which is now a tumbling program only housed within UA). The Five Star bought out by Illinois Allstars is in Joliet and is a completely different program.

Maybe they are, who knows? I just assumed since this is day one most teams debut new unis day 2 if they're gonna do day 1/2 unis. But maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised tomorrow!

Eta I wonder who made these new ones?
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

This will be a day 1 uni. TOcouture made these for us!!! We are so happy and felt honored to represent them. Shawn and his team are great!!

10155452_770540679622902_6486027513563150083_n.jpg

This will be a day 1 uni. TOcouture made these for us!!! We are so happy and felt honored to represent them. Shawn and his team are great!!

Absolutely stunning. Perfectly athletic and beautiful and blingy without being too much. Definitely a favorite of mine.

And @gopurple how was that post gossip? I'm hoping it was an accident:confused:

y
Love the look of these, they have a little bit of everything but not too much. Also look very comfy.

And Summit!

See there we go! Worlds doesn't mark the end of a cheer season :)

I wouldn't mind seeing new unis come out at summit but every year is a little crazy the only reason why a gym should change their uniform the year after getting a new one is if there is serious issue with their new current one. Like my gyms old ones where one pieces and every single girl had some problem with it so our head coach/ owner decided a new uniform would be the best idea

Kind of random, but how are people accidentally hitting ratings on their phone? The only rating my phone gives me is the like option.
I reported someone for bullying on accident and had a mini heart attack lol luckily I was able to cancel before I tried to keep scrolling :D

Kind of random, but how are people accidentally hitting ratings on their phone? The only rating my phone gives me is the like option.
I'm guessing because they aren't using the app and are just on fierceboard on their internet browser?

I'm just wondering how gym owners can make such visually unappealing uniforms and be okay with their athletes wearing them? Why can't anything be simple anymore? I know gyms want to be "different" BUT there's a way to be different and not be completely hideous or borderline stripper... I mean if the athletes love it that's great, but 1/2 of the uniforms on this thread I would hope to God my coach gave it to us an said "April fools!" I couldn't imagine paying $300+ dollars for something I didn't feel comfortable in- and have to compete in it all season. Especially if I couldn't wear a normal bra with it... But that's a whole other rant.

Back