All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New uniforms for OC Allstars Black. Really like these and the colors

2v1oja0.jpg

BmQqs2lCQAAJuCb.jpg
In the picture on the left, those are quite possibly the smallest bottoms I've ever seen on a cheer uniform.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

In the picture on the left, those are quite possibly the smallest bottoms I've ever seen on a cheer uniform.

Right. It looks like they cut off a good section of their skirts to make them shorter (talking about the picture of the two at WWOS

If you use an internet browser instead of the Fierce Board app, all of the buttons show up. And they're all about the size of a flea.
This is exactly what happened to me. My phone is on it's last legs and force closes all my apps, so I go through the browser.

This is a little offensive...Summit is very similar to worlds just it's level 1-4. Why shouldn't we be able to get new uniforms for a big competition?

You're assuming that I enjoy the fact that Worlds teams get uniforms every year... I don't.

I should've been more clear that debuting a uniform that'll be used for a while at The Summit is fair enough. I just feel that it's an expensive sport already and a new uniform EVERY Summit would be excessive. Feel free to disagree though.

Uniform Prototype for Jersey Pride for 2014-2015
These are soo beautiful. Love the navy and then the navy mesh. Sleeves look awesome and love the neckline. Hope they fix the rhinestone fading on the neck so it doesn't cut off so abruptly and spreads out more on the navy. Besides that these are perfect:cloud9:

You're assuming that I enjoy the fact that Worlds teams get uniforms every year... I don't.

I should've been more clear that debuting a uniform that'll be used for a while at The Summit is fair enough. I just feel that it's an expensive sport already and a new uniform EVERY Summit would be excessive. Feel free to disagree though.
I apologize! I definitely took that the wrong way! But the way you put it this way I totally understand and agree.

Back