All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

^ Am I the only one that was actually expecting worse by the way everyone was talking? They performed exactly how I would expect any Large Senior team to perform in that kind of venue. No energy, no pressure, no competition. It's hard to really push yourself that extra mile in a routine when there won't be any fruits of your labor so to speak.
Not chiming in on SE one way or the other but I detest this competition for that exact reason. There's a thread somewhere about competitions we hate and I ranted about this one 1-2 years ago. The kids said the floor felt like foam covered rock among other things. This "production" sucks the life out of many teams. It's like performing in a garage.

That being said, I'm not making excuses for anyone just agree whole-heartedly with your assessment of the venue.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

and this is what people argued about for 20 pages... :rolleyes: its november... i dont expect teams to be perfect at this point especially when they made so many changes to the routine. even though the pyramid didnt go so well, it doesnt look like they changed anything in it, from what people were saying earlier, or i dont notice.

I agree with @NEliteSteven I was completely expecting a bombed routine. Ok, so Pyramid had a bunch of issues, but any good pyramid needs everything firing on all cylinders to hit.

The only positive about that vid being posted, all the people clamoring for it can shut up now. Moving on...

Cloverfield is one of those movies where it's from a handheld camera view? Not sure how to describe it, but like Paranormal Activity of Blair Witch Project were shot.

Thank you, I have never heard of that.

I only have one thing to say about Senior Elite. I do not get the choreography before jumps. Like the whole arms out with moving legs then people hitting something on the "uno, dos, tres, quatro." It's not working for me. Maybe if the counting ripple moved from the back forward so it's easier to see. Personally, it either needs to be super clean and sharp or taken out.

The Senior Elite video and the hoopla around it.....

Its like when you're driving...on the interstate...you're going about 70...maybe a little faster....and then all of a sudden you have to stop because traffic has slowed to a snails pace. You sit in traffic for minutes...inching by... in your head you create all of these scenarios about what has caused the jam...10 car pile up....a tree fell in the interstate...a chicken truck turned over and there are loose chickens.....maybe a beer truck overturned and people are looting......butt hen all of a sudden traffic picks up...you look over to the shoulder and see that traffic was backed up for 30 minutes because like...a Toyota Corolla ran over an armadillo, so the person pulled over to check out the "damage"

Basically it was a huge build up to something that wasn't that bad

PS. This performance clearly indicates that they won't win worlds this year...or ever again

Last edited:
I just loved the fight.
I love the fight from every Large Senior Team this year.

Obvi the definition of "ratchet performance" means something completely different in NC?! Because in TX, when a team says they did bad, it means stunts falling like bombs. I didnt think it was that at all.

Back