All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What Rudag's said........cheering for or being a parent at CEA is about the process. If you've been there for any length of time you understand what the process entail's. In the end it's about having faith in the process and CSP. She really does know what she's doing.....at least where it concerns this particular team (but includes all our other teams for sure) and I have complete faith in her and I believe with my whole heart that she will get them to where she wants them to be. All In, it's not just a cool catch phrase...it's a way of life.

Thank you McLovin!

now, i d

my second gripe is (speaking of the center dancer) when she and erica are standing in front of the pyramid. now, don't yell. i know they just danced their tushes off on top of stunting and tumbling their hearts out and i know they both hop back up into the air and catch a few people.. but it's like.. you shouldn't have that much free time in a large senior routine to have two 8 counts of choreographed heart hand motions. though, this did not bother me until this video, so maybe because it's so zoomed in and really focused on them and maybe i wouldn't even notice in person or a further back video. and that's my random 2 cents.

This bothered me as well. It bothers me how much one they have to chill in front and then hit a pose ever so often

i'm the BIGGEST wcss fan and i'm beyond thrilled with their routine this year!
However, i would NEVER count out CEA. CSP is a genius and you don't win 3 world titles without knowing what you are doing.
and besides it's only the beginning of the season! let's all enjoy it and see how it all plays out.

SSX has such divalicious music and then I feel like I'm horseback riding through a Nicholas Sparks novel when I hear SE's music. =/ lol.

Me :
2rot7x2.gif

How many times does SE need to touch their team mates hips in front of them? Because they did it THREE TIMES IN THE FIRST MINUTE. How many times do they have to booty pop? How many times do they have to make a heart or hold hands or just pose? Why can't we see a little innovative choreography that does not include a stunt or a motion that looks like they're posing for a camera. Their routines don't look like routines anymore. Is it because it's basically the same exact thing every year? Or is it that there's no choreography? Doing a skill, running to your next spot, do another skill, do a stunt, run to another place on the mat, do a booty pop and then run to the next part does not constitute as choreography, sorry. They are skilled cheerleaders but their routines do not show off all they have to offer. I used to be a die hard teal fan. But that was back in 2009 when they actually had a nice routine. Their routines look like they are there to hit the score sheet and that's it. Do the skills and leave. You wanna know why people love WCSS so much? Because they put on a show while doing their skills. Because their routine allows them to. And yes, when they're having a rough day, Shooting Stars still perform their hearts out. No matter if its a real competition or not.Saying SE routines look hectic is at points, and understatement. Half the time I'm thinking "what they heck are they doing? Where is my attention supposed to be drawn too?" There's too much going on at once that it's overwhelming.

For Christmas, I'm asking Santa to give Senior Elite a brand new routine. Please Santa, please. I've been so good this year.
I respectfully disagree. Also it's hard to believe the bolded part since your username comes from old starlites lyrics.

I hate when people say things like "I used to be a big _____ fan, but..." just to make their point.

I respectfully disagree. Also it's hard to believe the bolded part since your username comes from old starlites lyrics.

I hate when people say things like "I used to be a big _____ fan, but..." just to make their point.

My username does not effect what teams I like and what teams I don't. I also am a huge fan of Rays and CA and WC has competed against their teams for years as well. But that doesn't mean anything.

Yes, my username comes from starlites 2007 mix. I first used that Username when I was trading cheer music on MySpace. Just because my name comes from a rival gyms music doesn't mean I was wasn't a die hard fan. I rode that teal train and chugged that teal kool aide for a solid three years. I did not use that fact to get my point across. I still adore CEA's junior teams and some of their senior teams but I no longer consider myself a die hard fan. I just do not see the huge deal with SE's past couple routines.

As much as i want to go over board with the critiquing of SE routine, i just cant. not to sound harsh, but they almost never start looking good till january and after. i think this is what is so different about their program and CSP in general, is that they try innovative and unique stuff in the very beginning trying to figure out what works and what doesnt, im sure they are upset about their performance, but they tend to do more of the trial and error thing for the first few months of the season, then start setting up a more solid, permanent routine for the remainder of the season. unlike most other teams, who create a routine and only change small details here and there, etc. i could be wrong in that judgement, but thats what it looks like from my view of things.

im excited for world cup this season, i liked their routine last year at worlds a lot, but i am loving this routine they have for 2013/2014.

Back