All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Look Man! I've been told not post in other threads and to post in this one, and now not to post here. I am going to do what I want and if you nothing good to say than don't say anything at all. Because if I had someone here telling me what I can and can't do I would punch them in the mouth!!!!
Why threaten me with violence? I very simply offered that the kudos/brag thread is a more appropriate thread for you to be posting and why. If you are not trying to promote your daughter, and based on your response you may not be, the kudos/brag thread is the better place for your daughters videos. That thread was created specifically for parents, athletes, and coaches to brag about the kids.

Look Man! I've been told not post in other threads and to post in this one, and now not to post here. I am going to do what I want and if you nothing good to say than don't say anything at all. Because if I had someone here telling me what I can and can't do I would punch them in the mouth!!!!
FYI, threats are against the TOS.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Why threaten me with violence? I very simply offered that the kudos/brag thread is a more appropriate thread for you to be posting and why. If you are not trying to promote your daughter, and based on your response you may not be, the kudos/brag thread is the better place for your daughters videos. That thread was created specifically for parents, athletes, and coaches to brag about the kids.

Let me ask you something? Do you do everything that someone else tells you to do? Well I don't !!!!!!!!! It makes my blood boil when someone tells me what I can and can't do that is all. I didn't threaten you I just said if I had someone here doing that, that is what I would do. I did not say you!!!!!

Let me ask you something? Do you do everything that someone else tells you to do? Well I don't !!!!!!!!! It makes my blood boil when someone tells me what I can and can't do that is all. I didn't threaten you I just said if I had someone here doing that, that is what I would do. I did not say you!!!!!
It certainly comes off as you were threatening me for telling you what to do but regardless of who you are threatening to punch for telling you what to do it is uncalled for.

Take my advice for what you will. I am simply offering you a more appropriate place to post your daughters videos so you do come off as one of 'those parents' who is more interested in their child's status in the cheer world than just a proud parent because whether you see it or not there is a line that can be crossed.

For what it is worth, though I may not like being told what to do, a threat of punching someone IMO is not an acceptable way to say I choose not to do what I am told.

It certainly comes off as you were threatening me for telling you what to do but regardless of who you are threatening to punch for telling you what to do it is uncalled for.

Take my advice for what you will. I am simply offering you a more appropriate place to post your daughters videos so you do come off as one of 'those parents' who is more interested in their child's status in the cheer world than just a proud parent because whether you see it or not there is a line that can be crossed.

For what it is worth, though I may not like being told what to do, a threat of punching someone IMO is not an acceptable way to say I choose not to do what I am told.

Look what ever I don't like being bullied that is all. I never put up with it as a kid and not now. I teach my kids that being bullied is unacceptable. I have never bullied anyone. Like I have been. I'm just minding my own business. I didn't ask for someone to come and say negative things about my posts!!!! I am very proud of my daughter as I have paid so much to get her where she is now. Hiring UT Cheerleaders for privates and some of them coming from Cheer Athletics to teach her as well as all those years in All Star Cheer she has been doing!! I am very proud of her!!! This subject is closed.....

You must be fun when the cops pull you over.
You are way overreacting to a polite piece of advice.

Look what ever I don't like being bullied that is all. I never put up with it as a kid and not now. I teach my kids that being bullied is unacceptable. I have never bullied anyone. Like I have been. I'm just minding my own business. I didn't ask for someone to come and say negative things about my posts!!!! I am very proud of my daughter as I have paid so much to get her where she is now. Hiring UT Cheerleaders for privates and some of them coming from Cheer Athletics to teach her as well as all those years in All Star Cheer she has been doing!! I am very proud of her!!! This subject is closed.....
Not once did I say anything negative about your posts or your daughter if that is what you are also thinking, just offered up a more appropriate place for them and I certainly am not bullying you. Not sure where those come from but if that is what you want to think then so be it.

welcome to fierceboard, where everyone thinks they are above people because they have been on here forever. you'll get use to it.

welcome to fierceboard, where everyone thinks they are above people because they have been on here forever. you'll get use to it.
I wouldn't say any of the posters in this - suddenly electric - thread think they're above anyone else. but I will say they've been involved with the board long enough to know when "slow your roll, sparkle" is an appropriate response.

Oh dear god he just gave a suggestion I would hardly call that bullying. Get a fricking grip. And I wouldn't be bragging about "buying skills"...
FWIW this thread was intended for team videos not "watch my kid travel 40 feet in an extended stunt"....
Don't f with my friends.
I love you @AndrewSky

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back