All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone have a video of Infinity from today? I've been tumbling at their gym and would love to see how they did as Medium coed for the first time!

Really like Supers. Their tumbling still looks a little sloppy, but I am in love with how TIGHT they are! It makes all the difference. Sometimes I think being tight with motions and stunts is a forgotten art. It really provides the energy and draws you in to their routine. Great job girls! They are going to be really fun to follow throughout the season.

I am madly in love with Super Seniors. I've always had a soft spot for them, and their Coach is amazing. Great job Ladies!

F5 was also great, i really like their Elite Stunts, i am still sad they are in Medium this Season though :(

I really don't like the setup of CDE. The dark panels on the sides contrasting with the bright lights made it difficult for my eyes/ADD to focus. Especially on the F5 video, with the dark uniforms and lots of sparkle. I actually had to stop watching because I started getting a headache lol

I really don't like the setup of CDE. The dark panels on the sides contrasting with the bright lights made it difficult for my eyes/ADD to focus. Especially on the F5 video, with the dark uniforms and lots of sparkle. I actually had to stop watching because I started getting a headache lol

That's how I feel about battle under the Big top. I can't stand their background. I never watch the videos from that comp because they give me a headache. And I can't see half of it because it blends in with all that craziness in the backdrop.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It's easier to see on the Cheer Live videos.

It's easier to see on the Cheer Live videos.
It WAS the cheerlive videos. Sometimes rhinestones just show up like a blur, but I actually think the high quality made it worse because it was picking up each individual glare. My brain couldn't handle the constant stimulation and just shut down. I watched 3/4ths of that video and can't remember a thing lol

In love with F5 and Supers, they're looking great. I also really like Vengeance's routine, I just feel like they would be so much better as a medium coed team. I'm only counting 8 boys, there could be some that are injured though. Great routine regardless.

Back