All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ACE Warriors MAJORS Skills video

I'm hoping Warriors come out with a really great routine through the rest of the season. In my honest opinion, I've always thought they had the talent to match anyone in large coed, but never the routine. There's just always something missing from the routine itself, but never the skills. I'm loving what they're bringing right now though.

I'm really involved in the peer tutoring program at my school and seeing first hand how using the word "retard" in ANY context hurts the students in the class, it hurts me. My youngest brother is mentally handicapped and seeing him coming home crying almost every day from people using the r word towards him or just in general towards other things absolutely breaks my heart. Whatever context you may be using it in, it is still hurtful.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I agree. I absolutely hate that work. My brother is 18 & functions at the age of a 3 week old. Can't talk, walk, nothing. I was the one coming home crying when I was younger though because people made fun of my brother.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

SE flyers never fail to impress.

cant imagine the pressure on those ladies each and every practice.

Their bases and backs make their jobs 1000% easier! I love this video. It made me break my resolution not to comment on anything in January on social media! The song is perfect for them, and the video ended on my favorite thing to see our kids do...BASKETS!!! I love K'ville Baskets! They're the best in the business! :cloud9: Good job, Ladies!

Now back to my seclusion, meditation and lurking.

Back