All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did anyone eslse notice that the center tumbler for Cheetahs threw a one to double while everyone else threw 1 to whip doubles...?

I don't know why, but I've always wanted Coed Elite to win worlds so so badly. They put in the work season after season and still no rings. This is the best I've seen them yet so I hope they can do it!

Getting away from the more serious side of cheer...
I thought I would share with all of you the most memorable high school experience of mine so far.
I present to you Powderpuff

Please tell me the round off bhs full guy is a gymnast or cheerleader? Because that was v. pretty.

I about lost it after the guy threw that full, blew a kiss & did a shimmy! Hahaha
I thought it would be funny to add that in there.
Can someone explain the Powder Puff thing to me? It's funny but i don't get it
Girls play a game of football and boys cheer!
Please tell me the round off bhs full guy is a gymnast or cheerleader? Because that was v. pretty.
I was a gymnast when i was younger, quit that, tumbled for 10 years with an ex-gymnastics coach, and then started cheering. :)

Ughh I just don't know with Coed Elite. Everything just looks a mess. There's no flow to the routine just rush here, dive roll there, slide along the ground to here. Like I cant remember anything wow about this routine.. Only some kind of partner stunt every second 8 count.
Agreed. They're clearly a talented team, but their routine is just too messy and rushed for me even when they've hit.

Back