Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

International Co-ed from day 2.
Missed Speed Athletics =-/

Layton Athletics- Mystic

Midwest Cheer Elite- Black Diamonds

All-Star Rebels- Assassins

Cheer Illinois Athletics- Magnum

Not exactly lol. Everything they do is level 5. Judges can't score them low because someone else does something "harder"

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

People have said the exact same thing about Orange's difficulty over the last two years... and,well, there are some pretty happy ladies in Georgia with a 2012 and 2013 worlds rings on their fingers.

Cheer Extreme Lady Elite Jamfest 2014 by JTV.

Cheer Extreme Coed Excel 2014 (Level 3 Large Coed - they won their division this past weekend!) by JTV

Edit- That's now 3 CEA teams (Senior Elite, Junior Coed Karma and Lady Elite) that do one jump to tuck and then 3 jumps. I feel like this would score lower but I doubt CEA would do it if it did score lower?

Last edited:
execution is worth just as much as difficulty. i wish people would realize that.
If coaches know the score sheet(s), and put the elements in a routine required to hit the score sheet(s) - no matter what the level - and those elements are executed better than a team that appears to have more difficulty - the team that executes the required elements better will most likely win every time. I have seen it happen more times than not.

Cheer Extreme Lady Elite Jamfest 2014 by JTV.

Cheer Extreme Coed Excel 2014 (Level 3 Large Coed - they won their division this past weekend!) by JTV

Edit- That's now 3 CEA teams (Senior Elite, Junior Coed Karma and Lady Elite) that do one jump to tuck and then 3 jumps. I feel like this would score lower but I doubt CEA would do it if it did score lower?

That was done for this comp to raise the execution score (the jumps and tuck hit better) if it was just a toe back followed by the jumps but I'm pretty sure it will change back now that it's over. Well see.

Back