All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ya know I heard that during the routine and was a little like :confused: I didn't know who I was watching since Cheerpros didn't announce the name of any teams, only the division and gym name. (I didn't like that!). They're not from our location so I don't know anything about the team. But, yes, I was taken back to my clubbing days with that song. Lol

Sad to say to say know every word too, hehe

I know that much of this team is made up of last year's winning team from Stealth... I'm wondering the reason for the switch (if someone has to explain this over pm that's fine). Very impressed with this team, though!

Stealth merged with OC all stars, and OC has a coed 6 but there were people on Stealth Phoenix last year that don't like OC, for whatever reason, and they told everyone to go to PCM instead. Also a main coach from Stealth became a main coach at PCM so a lot of people just followed him over there.

I'm pretty sure that's the gist of what happened. Anyone feel free to correct me or add to what I said.

"Sometimes when I'm bored I read what people say on fierceboard... This is uneducated America at its finest ladies and gentlemen " according to twitter recently.... yes some things that are said are dumb and head scratching but i dont think fierceboard is full of uneducated idiots, maybe overly passionate slight crazy people but..... ehh anyone else see this btw.

Back