All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Extreme Sr. Coed Excel L3
1st Place and Jamfest Super Nationals Grand Champs!

Nice routine.... And I know this isn't the uniform thread, but this is the perfect example of why, if you're going with skirts, the spankies should MATCH , not contrast. When the skirt gets stuck up around the waist, it's like 'Hello! Look at my butt!'

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Great vid and routine! However, HotCheer Small Senior 3 was grand champs of Level 3 at SN. Technically they were Grand Champs of the whole comp with a 95 something

I stand corrected. They were 1st in Coed, but Hot Cheer was L3 Grand Champion. When averaged they came to a 92+ for both days. I don't know if that was the highest for Sunday or not.

Can level 3 switch ups release? I didn't think they could but I'm not seeing where the connection is on Coed Excel's.

They can release to prep, but someone needs to stay connected if they go to extension

That's what I thought. I can't tell how they're staying connected? Does backspot have ankle? It doesn't look like they do

The video cuts...it looks like the switch to prep with an immediate push to extension.

Back