All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Any videos would be great, from what I've heard every team had a great performance! Haha congrats!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Yourh Elite did the best of the CEA teams and they were amazing. Karma did great, they just got out tumbled by Green who was also awesome! Both SE and Coed had a fall, both also had some tumbling issues. Speaking as the mom of the guy under that fall, he would not agree they did "great" but I'm plying him to stop beating himself up with an outback steak at the moment...(he fought like h&ll for that stunt)

...because food makes men happy :D

Yourh Elite did the best of the CEA teams and they were amazing. Karma did great, they just got out tumbled by Green who was also awesome! Both SE and Coed had a fall, both also had some tumbling issues. Speaking as the mom of the guy under that fall, he would not agree they did "great" but I'm plying him to stop beating himself up with an outback steak at the moment...(he fought like h&ll for that stunt)

...because food makes men happy :D

Phahaha you know how to cheer him up! I'd be happy. Hope he doesn't beat himself up too bad, but I'm sure that'll make him (and his team) work harder and it'll pay off in the end! Good luck this season! Would love to see all these teams hit at worlds!!

Back