All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

is there a video of ice black ice anywhere? I know they won the paid bid this past weekend so I would think there would be a vid somewhere.

I've been so bored with Large Coed since they upped the coed requirements. It became boring and unimpressive. However, Steel this year is just absolutely KILLING it. The difficulty is over the top insane, and I cannot wait for them to globe this year, and I'm hoping it's a Gold one.
Orange and Stars are the clear front runners in Large Senior, and I'm dying to see how Cheersport goes.

I would just like to know where everyone is that said Orange couldn't hang in Large because their style didn't fit in.
I really didn't think they could hang with large senior until recently when they took out those double ups, and cleaned up the routine some(I still don't like the dance until that girl comes to the front to do her thing! Lol)
Also, SE is right up there with them. I haven't seen how panthers have been scoring, but I'm pretty sure they're up there too.
When they all compete at NCA, I think silly mistakes will determine who wins first & who wins 2nd & 3rd.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The thing I can't wrap my head around in large senior and large coed is this: regardless of your style preferences they're all amazing and ridiculously talented teams that are going to put on a massive show. And that being said...Between

Stars
Panthers
SE and
Orange

And Cali
Cheetahs
Coed Elite and
Top Gun

Somebody in both divisions won't even medal at worlds. That just rocks my world. What amazing divisions! Holy talent, Batman!

Okayyyyyyy.. With some cleaning up and tweeking its gonna be an amazing routine. The bouncebacks better werrrk.. One of my favourite dance so far..

so, did i miss something or did i hear the music say "pro cheer AND trinity"...? when did they come together? and why..?

The thing I can't wrap my head around in large senior and large coed is this: regardless of your style preferences they're all amazing and ridiculously talented teams that are going to put on a massive show. And that being said...Between

Stars
Panthers
SE and
Orange

And Cali
Cheetahs
Coed Elite and
Top Gun

Somebody in both divisions won't even medal at worlds. That just rocks my world. What amazing divisions! Holy talent, Batman!

And there is even more talent than this in those divisions...

And there is even more talent than this in those divisions...
Don't read more into it than was intended I'm not digging on or discounting any other teams, these are just the ones that popped into my head as the major/typical contenders in the 30 seconds I wrote this.

Don't read more into it than was intended I'm not digging on or discounting any other teams, these are just the ones that popped into my head as the major/typical contenders in the 30 seconds I wrote this.

Its all good! There have been so many surprises already this year you just never know what will happen. Kinda liking it !!!:)

Back