All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Idk, but the 2 different gyms are pretty far apart (like 3.5 hours) so if there are that's a lot of commitment to drive that far to not really be on the team since they can't cross over for worlds. I wouldn't think there would be any.
I would imagine that they all just car pull to the practices or maybe they all live in Fort Wayne but have been traveling to Aurora to be in Lady Lightning

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I overheard a girl talking to a younger girl because the younger girl was very confused as to why a LL girl was wearing a Black Ice uniform. The LL girl said her whole stunt group was on Black Ice. This was at Jamfest I overheard this.
I would imagine that they all just car pull to the practices or maybe they all live in Fort Wayne but have been traveling to Aurora to be in Lady Lightning

There was an entire stunt group crossing over from LL to Black Ice for Jamfest but ONLY for Jamfest. I know this because my best friend in the whole world coaches Black Ice. They have replaced the girls now with regular athletes. I didn't ask too many questions. Interestingly enough I find that they look better now without the LL crossovers.

Just watched black ops day 2 and holy Moses! Probably my favourite routine so far this season! The tumbling is so amazing, those bounce backs just wow! And those guys can defiantly work a dance out!

There was an entire stunt group crossing over from LL to Black Ice for Jamfest but ONLY for Jamfest. I know this because my best friend in the whole world coaches Black Ice. They have replaced the girls now with regular athletes. I didn't ask too many questions. Interestingly enough I find that they look better now without the LL crossovers.
They still had cross overs from then this weekend too. Missy and Kelsey were two of them

They still had cross overs from then this weekend too. Missy and Kelsey were two of them

Last time I talked to him about cheer they were no longer crossing over but that was about a week and a half or two weeks ago. Not sure why they are still crossing then. I must investigate.

And now I can't stop giggling because I read this in Gordon Ramsey's voice.

And here's a video:

can i just say that ginormous guy on Black ice is a complete monster LOL (in a good way) if it was anyone else those stunts would of dropped and he just stood there like "here ill hold it for you"

Back