All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did the guy at the start of Envy's routine say "The judges have to see this routine!"........ surely the judges have to see all routines? ;) :D

I think your giving worlds comp WAYYYYYYY to much importance! In lg sr the exact same teams compete at NCA so whats the diff? just the name! Seriously if "worlds" was held in minnesota with no party at the all star resort do you still think it would be a big deal? I'll give more credit to a team that wins a true two day comp over a one day comp! which is exactly what worlds is in the low teamed divisions ie lg sr lg coed. (all teams qualify for finals) oh and the prestige of winning a bid? yeah thats set up for the eps that are giving bids to draw more teams to their events! seriously what decent lvl 5 team is NOT going to "worlds"
I don't understand why people think the way worlds is set up is different than any other sports.
If two baseball teams play a doubleheader & one team wins the first game & the other wins the second, who's the true winner?
And in sports like track & field their scores or times aren't carried over from semi's to finals.
And if you're saying worlds is a one day comp for lg, it's a one day competition for all of the teams in other divisions who go straight to semi's & make it to finals as well.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Uhh.. can we talk about the full in the background on the right at 2:45…..

I know :S It looks like she'd taken it upon herself to practice it whilst she's not involved in the stunt, you can see before that she does her layout the tries to attempt the full (although unsupervised practicing of tumbles you are not fully capable of is not encouraged at Unity, nor is it a regular occurrence!)

@cheerisherlife She was fine as far as I know! I was on a team with her last season and she's one of those that never seem to be fazed by things like that!

Back