All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lady Pros Spirit Fest

Will they be at NCA? If so, I'm excited to see how they end up placing against the top teams in small senior.
They're lacking in the tumbling department (compared to say, Lady Lightning). But their execution is far superior to everyone in that division right now.

I wonder if their cleanliness can put them on top!?!

I really am impressed with Lady Pro's skills and their program in general. I'm really trying to get into the routine, but I'm having a hard time. I feel like it's OVER choreographed. I would just like really clean transitions at certain parts, instead there is always someone doing something and it's distracting from some amazing skills.
I'm sure I'm in the minority, but that's the best way to describe my thoughts on the routine.

I really am impressed with Lady Pro's skills and their program in general. I'm really trying to get into the routine, but I'm having a hard time. I feel like it's OVER choreographed. I would just like really clean transitions at certain parts, instead there is always someone doing something and it's distracting from some amazing skills.
I'm sure I'm in the minority, but that's the best way to describe my thoughts on the routine.
Completely agree. I just cant with the jump sequence. I cant see how a coach could let the shimmy and leg rub in the routine and for the girl to just join into the jumps.

Will they be at NCA? If so, I'm excited to see how they end up placing against the top teams in small senior.
They're lacking in the tumbling department (compared to say, Lady Lightning). But their execution is far superior to everyone in that division right now.

They won't be at NCA. Cheersport and UCA though.

Personally, when I watch any team from Pro Athletics, I expect to see aggressive choreography, over the top performances, and clean while innovative skills. It confuses me when people say they don't like the choreography (because the sport is becoming so skill oriented and choreography is taking a back seat). Just my thoughts, however. I love the whole program. They're amazing level 1-5. :D:cloud9:

No I hear they are going to UCA. They went up against LL in Kentucky back in Dec. they have gotten alot stronger. They will give some times a run for their money at Worlds.

Personally, when I watch any team from Pro Athletics, I expect to see aggressive choreography, over the top performances, and clean while innovative skills. It confuses me when people say they don't like the choreography (because the sport is becoming so skill oriented and choreography is taking a back seat). Just my thoughts, however. I love the whole program. They're amazing level 1-5. :D:cloud9:
I would think there's a difference between saying we don't want more choreo and just not gelling with/liking a team's choreo.

My problem is that there are just a few too many instances of individual choreo (whether choreographed in or otherwise) that are quite distracting. I end up feeling like I'm trying to watch people out-diva each other instead of a team performance. There are some fantastic moments and some where I'm like 'Who am I supposed to be watching here?' It's similar to how some people feel about having two different stunt sequences simultaneously, I suppose. Except in that instance it boosts the score sheet. If you've got fluff choreo but it messes with your energy for the skills you need, you need to save that energy for the parts that you need to hit together (aka jumps).

I'm not saying they have to be robots (and I don't think others are either) or that they can't perform, but there's a way to shine in a routine without being distracting. It's not that I don't enjoy their skills/routine, but I could enjoy it more if it flowed better.

Completely agree. I just cant with the jump sequence. I cant see how a coach could let the shimmy and leg rub in the routine and for the girl to just join into the jumps.

I think she joins in the jumps late because she does jump (or double jump) handspring full. Or whatever it is, I don' remember the pass, but I know she does it immediately out of a jump.

I agree that it's distracting. I can't help but watch her the whole time. I'm like "why isn't she jumping?!... oh, that's why"

I would think there's a difference between saying we don't want more choreo and just not gelling with/liking a team's choreo.

My problem is that there are just a few too many instances of individual choreo (whether choreographed in or otherwise) that are quite distracting. I end up feeling like I'm trying to watch people out-diva each other instead of a team performance. There are some fantastic moments and some where I'm like 'Who am I supposed to be watching here?' It's similar to how some people feel about having two different stunt sequences simultaneously, I suppose. Except in that instance it boosts the score sheet. If you've got fluff choreo but it messes with your energy for the skills you need, you need to save that energy for the parts that you need to hit together (aka jumps).

I'm not saying they have to be robots (and I don't think others are either) or that they can't perform, but there's a way to shine in a routine without being distracting. It's not that I don't enjoy their skills/routine, but I could enjoy it more if it flowed better.

I totally agree with not doing extra individual or small group choreo if your skills are shaky and you are wasting energy. But I can't remember the last time I've ever seen Pro put out a performance without superb technique and difficulty. I would completely agree with everyone if they had shaky stunts, bad tumbling technique, poor timing, etc. But I also feel as if that's why I enjoy the extra choreo. It makes me feel like they have extra energy because their skills seem easy to them. I'm not sure if that makes any sense haha.

Did you get a good quality video of Marshalls pretty bullets by any chance??

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

They had an injury mid way through their routine so it was stopped and the girl was carried off. They came back on later but marked the first half you'll have to watch the routine in two halves. I think there are some videos floating around YouTube though

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back