All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you think that the routine is boring, that's fine. You're entitled to your opinion, but luckily that isn't a category on the scoresheet. It's kind of hard to have a legitimate opinion on this routine when you have not seen it in person, because this routine is actually very entertaining in person with a ton of energy. I think you'll see as the year goes on that this routine is anything but boring, but think what you want.

I would love a legitimate explanation as to why this team had a higher raw score than SSX both days.
I agree... No disrespect to Brandon White, but there is no way that their raw score should have been higher than SSX.

TGLC and 005 have some great routines this year...i mean they always do but usually I'm not such a huge Top Gun fan. But I love watching these routines!!

After watching the performance from Brandon senior white I cannot understand why everyone is making a fuss of the score placements. SSX is one of my favourite teams this season but Brandon is on par with their difficulty and were just as clean. A certain member of SSX tweeted 'who even are Brandon senior white?' to which I replied to get her to delete the tweet. No need for it, why be bitter? Use the score to add to all that fire in your bellies and push yourselves further. Come on you are better than that SSX.

After watching the performance from Brandon senior white I cannot understand why everyone is making a fuss of the score placements. SSX is one of my favourite teams this season but Brandon is on par with their difficulty and were just as clean. A certain member of SSX tweeted 'who even are Brandon senior white?' to which I replied to get her to delete the tweet. No need for it, why be bitter? Use the score to add to all that fire in your bellies and push yourselves further. Come on you are better than that SSX.

cue Teal Army.

From what I can see, SSX out-skilled them by far. IMO the overall impression of SSX's routine flows and is more dynamic and creative than Brandon's (not to say that White isn't skilled)
I can't see how SSX out-skilled them by far. The only category where I can see SSX ahead of Brandon in difficulty is tumbling. Other than that they both should be in the top range in every category (and with only 18 girls on the mat Brandon will probably not be that far behind SSX in tumbling).
But: Brandon out-skilled SSX in execution. Their spacing, timing and execution of skills (including tumbling) was a lot cleaner than SSX.
Those things should even out with White obviously being a teeny tiny little bit ahead.

Back