All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A&T everything has a start value - poorly executed reduces that start value. Team A could have a higher start value (more difficult) then team B and team B can still win. Team routine over the weekend was a good example of that.

Love SE's new stunt! Glad that everyone's doing it (what seems to look like everyone, that is) and is that Gabies specialty stunt?

I really like the slide and tilt in theory, by itself, love it. Put it with Carrie Underwood, I hate it. The motions don't match the music at all.

Did anyone else notice what sounds like SE changed their dance music around 2:56?

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board
i noticed that as well. i actually really like the dance and the music they have now compared to other years, but i wouldnt mind if they did something completely different come NCA.

Did anyone else notice what sounds like SE changed their dance music around 2:56?

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board
yes they have new dance music, as well as a new dance i believe

sidenote: what the heck is the new motion.. i like the 4 but its like they're doing that peace thing over their eyes like they're at a disco, and then go to the 4. with carrie underwood music. i don't get it!

Back