All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You definitely mean Diamonds. No one wants to see Obsession day 2 video!! Lol #deductionsfordayz

*before anyone calls me out as hateful, I am a parent of two obsession kids. When you have a day like they did the only thing you can do is laugh it off and do better next time ;-)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
They'll get their redemption at Worlds :) I want obsession to win so bad!

Odyssey please, PLEASE!!! Hit at Worlds. I want them to globe so badly I am loving them this year. Medium Coed has never been a favorite division of mine but between Ody, Black Ops, SOT and Reign I am having heart attacks.

I actually really like it. This team is out for BLOOD.

I was really hoping for two perfect performances by ssx so there would be no excuse not to give them first...but they weren't perfect. I've always told my cp that the only way to make sure you can win is by hitting. If you don't hit, you can't be mad you don't win.

They'll get their redemption at Worlds :) I want obsession to win so bad!

Ugh I surely hope so!! They are such an incredibly talented team!! And they have such an awesome chemistry...just couldn't make it happen this past weekend!! But we learn as much from losing as we do from winning so this past weekend will just push them all to focus more and work harder. They won't go down without a fight! :)

Ugh I surely hope so!! They are such an incredibly talented team!! And they have such an awesome chemistry...just couldn't make it happen this past weekend!! But we learn as much from losing as we do from winning so this past weekend will just push them all to focus more and work harder. They won't go down without a fight! :)

That's what I LOVE about obsession, they always have a pit of fire in their guts that push them...NCA is motivation for Worlds, for a lot of teams!!

Back