All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

is that a kick double kick double or kick full kick full? i cant tell
Well a kick double kick double would be illegal haha, but he does spin really fast!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Fierce Board mobile app

Viqueens. :eek: :eek: just the level of body control the cleanliness is just breathtaking from the flier as well as bases. Imagine if they had 9 stunts that all hit in perfect unison with that kind of precision. :eek:

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I wonder if Viqueens emphasis on strongly competitive stunt groups is a reason why their stunting is top notch? They're able to work how many types of load-ins, transitions, baskets- instead of just what they need for the routine at that time.

I wonder if Viqueens emphasis on strongly competitive stunt groups is a reason why their stunting is top notch? They're able to work how many types of load-ins, transitions, baskets- instead of just what they need for the routine at that time.
I don't think that's the reason, but I'm sure it helps! I think they have a lot of group stunts because they just love to stunt, haha. It's not the same stunt groups they have on the team, and a few people compete stunt but not on a team (Spirit's coach for example).

Back