All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Viqueens stunt groups.

I would love to just sit in their gym for a week and learn from their coaches. They're stunt technique is always ON POINT and since most of their athletes don't start at a young age, I would love to see how their coaches take 15 year old beginner and make them this comfortable in their skills.

Much respect.

only issue is the motions before jumps.. they look absolutely fabulous until you try to over sexualize it and then i just feel uncomfortable.

you mean the slap to the side of their thighs right before the jumps begin? that's nothing compared to this:

dont know why adult coaches/her parents would allow a 12-13-year-old girl to make that type of motion with that face. its creepy, but they obviously allow and encourage it. weird. isnt this suppose to be cheer and not a burlesque show?

I am a die hard SSX and shooting stars fan...SSX I almost like all of the changes except for that synch running tumbling...I'm assuming when its clean it will wow me. But aside from that, i love it...wish those full up to arabesque single based hit more strong. Just look struggled. But elite stunt is gorgeous

Shooting stars are the strongest I've seen them in a while. But my gosh those jumps and the inconsistency in stunting with that elite stunt. Also maybe they should cut to 8 kick doubles. Some of those look um a little dangerous and some (mainly one) look horrendous. But I'm hoping for a turn around. I believe in both teams :)

you mean the slap to the side of their thighs right before the jumps begin? that's nothing compared to this:

dont know why adult coaches/her parents would allow a 12-13-year-old girl to make that type of motion with that face. its creepy, but they obviously allow and encourage it. weird. isnt this suppose to be cheer and not a burlesque show?

Oh geez. Are we going to do this again? Really? Where's that dead horse again?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Lol The title of that video is great. The face is a no-no, but I just don't like that tilt either.

"creepy stunt" lolol. The face is a little over the top, but I'm not a fan of the tilt/leg rub in general. It never looks like they're all doing it at the same time.

"creepy stunt" lolol. The face is a little over the top, but I'm not a fan of the tilt/leg rub in general. It never looks like they're all doing it at the same time.
Right! And some tilt more than others and that just bothers me for some reason.

I think maybe stars' problem with their jumps is that they're too late in the routine. Maybe for worlds they'll redo the order of things.

Back