All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Generals!! Ughh that tumbling is just so freakin' sick. They're so gonna redeem themselves
Panthers officially has THE most number of scales in their routine this sseason
Cheetahs are killing it already!
Steel's pyramid is the thing that amaaazed me from watching their routine
Peach's routine is just a breath of fresh air.
Orange's....in one word, impressive!

Please do post videos of other routines please.

Last edited:
Orange HD

Steel HD

Steel looks amazing for it to be so early! Loving the true coed stunts that these teams are performing! And that pyramid ending had me on the floor! Excited for Steel to shake up Large Coed this year.

Orange was SUPER clean, as can be expected. Their pyramid is a HIGH FLYING pyramid and it looks like boys are throwing those tosses!!!! My only concern is that in this division they may need to add a little more tumbling.

Peach IS MY FAVORITEEEEE! That choreography, that stunting, that everything! They are going to STORM Medium Senior this year!

Slate is going to be that sleeper team in Sm Coed 5 this year! I loved their routine, so organized and clean. And I have NO WORDS for that center stunt! If all the stunts become that stunt at some point this year, WATCH OUT!

STINGRAYS CAME TO PLAY THIS YEAR HONEY!

Orange and Peach i adore you

Orange is the only Large Senior Team so far that doesn't look like there are 60 people on the floor, everything is so nice and clean. I love it

I agree, but I also don't feel that they look large. It's an impressive routine, but it didn't look large senior to me. This might be because tumbling wasn't going, though.

I completely disagree. Pyramid to dance you have actual dead air while your team transitions and claps 7,8. RT to dance there is no dead air, constant movement to create great flow. Cheetahs do it great this year.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Just a general preference I suppose. Yes, Cheetahs really pull it off. I just like it better as you can see all team members more clearly from pyramid and first formation is quicker. Flowing probably wasn't used the right word to use.

any team competing after 10 PM is ridiculous. 9:30 was already pushing it.

Two runs is even worse... Our first competition here starts around 6-7pm? Last year due to weather the schedule was changed around a lot, our first run was around 7-7:30 and second around 9:30-10 if I remember correctly.

Literally the exact same thing I just said. One of the most impressive all-girl pyramids I have seen just in terms of height and execution of the inversion and release elements.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Yes! While watching them I couldn't stop thinking about how high they got for all of their release stunts.

Back