All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The team is level 6, but I think their goal is to compete in the group stunt division at ICU Worlds. When they compete they have a backspot for the parts where they need it, for example baskets.

But they won't be able to, if I'm not mistaken...ICU won't have group or partner stunt after 12/31/2014... so unless Viqueens 3 qualified to represent Norway at their nationals this past summer (winners of 2013 qualify for 2014, I believer) the group stunt wont be able to compete at ICU.

Aww I can't get Telly to load for me :( I want to see how great Lady Pros are!!

The viqueens vid...are they level 5 or 6? Cause for level 5, none of those stunts were legal (though impressive as hell) Did the level 6 rules come out yet?

Why wouldn't it be legal for level 5? The girl on the left had ankle didn't she?

MCE diamondkatz

I was really impressed overall, and I know it's the first comp of the season and all, but I wish only the point group had done the powerpress since she was the only girl that kicked. Everyone else should have just pulled their scorps up and doubled from that.

Overall though, looking great!

Why wouldn't it be legal for level 5? The girl on the left had ankle didn't she?
Not that I could tell after the very first sequence

Back