All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Since I'm here tonight trying to decide if the more things change the more they stay the same, and I have decided in the affirmative, a little note on Abby Golding. Abby is from Mount Airy, was on the original satellite teams for CEA here in 2001. She competed on the junior teams that won NCA and the 2010 SE team that won Worlds, had a severe ACL injury, continued to play volleyball and was/is very good at that also. She is a fantastic flyer and tumbler, and learned it all from the CEA staff, no other training and still has the skills. I believe her team won states 2 years ago in volleyball. That said, she grew up with the same group that includes Molly, Erica, Gabbi, Lexi and Riley, and took the last 3 years off only to return this year, their senior year. She looks great, again. BTW, Riley and Lexi are from Mount Airy also and started here.

Since I'm here tonight trying to decide if the more things change the more they stay the same, and I have decided in the affirmative, a little note on Abby Golding. Abby is from Mount Airy, was on the original satellite teams for CEA here in 2001. She competed on the junior teams that won NCA and the 2010 SE team that won Worlds, had a severe ACL injury, continued to play volleyball and was/is very good at that also. She is a fantastic flyer and tumbler, and learned it all from the CEA staff, no other training and still has the skills. I believe her team won states 2 years ago in volleyball. That said, she grew up with the same group that includes Molly, Erica, Gabbi, Lexi and Riley, and took the last 3 years off only to return this year, their senior year. She looks great, again. BTW, Riley and Lexi are from Mount Airy also and started here.

It's mind blowing the amount of talent that came out of that little Mt Airy gym of your's huh?? Abby is AMAZING no doubt!!!

Kids I saw today.....Kelsey L, Summer, Taylor G, Taylor W, Jessica W, Kendall B, Whitney........ very glad to see those girls!!!

It's mind blowing the amount of talent that came out of that little Mt Airy gym of your's huh?? Abby is AMAZING no doubt!!!

Kids I saw today.....Kelsey L, Summer, Taylor G, Taylor W, Jessica W, Kendall B, Whitney........ very glad to see those girls!!!
I thought that was her! I was like did she have have a little sister? I thought she aged out.

Don't forget Kelsie, one of the bases under Abby, started in Mt. Airy too!!!! :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Why wouldn't it be legal for level 5? The girl on the left had ankle didn't she?

The side base (the one to the right when you watch) holds for the most part in a "hamburger" grip (hands around the flyers foot). While she grabs the main's front wrist on a few elements to support (but then quickly readjusts back to her normal position), she never grabs the ankle or back wrist of the main - which would be required to count as a spotter for the stunts

A spotter may grab the wrist(s) of the base(s), other parts of the base(s) arms, the top person(s) legs/ankles, or does not have to touch the stunt at all.
The spotter may not have both hands under the sole of the top person’s foot/feet or under the hands of the bases. The spotter may have one hand under the foot as long as the other hand is placed either at the back wrist of a base or at the back side of the ankle of the top person.

Back