All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love how comments are made about PCM however so many commenting haven't ever done the skill or coached kids doing them so they don't know what it's like.... And Comments never get made about Cali, CA, etc when their athletes land short, or rip skills off the floor, or bust all over the place

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I love how comments are made about PCM however so many commenting haven't ever done the skill or coached kids doing them so they don't know what it's like.... And Comments never get made about Cali, CA, etc when their athletes land short, or rip skills off the floor, or bust all over the place

...You're joking right?

You don't need to be able to do a skill to know when one isn't done right. I doubt every judge in cheerleading had a double full.

You don't need to be able to do a skill to know when one isn't done right. I doubt every judge in cheerleading had a double full.

You're right, lord knows I have never done half the skills I've judged or coached, but there's a difference between scary and mistakes. (End response to you and start response to people who hate)

While I would like to say I've never had an athlete under rotate a double, it happens. When it does in practice I send them to the resi to work it out or make some other appropriate correction. When it happens in competition or performances that means an error was made and we correct for day two or water down. I don't pretend to know what happens at PCM but I know most coaches don't put skills they know might fail on the floor, but tumbling being what it is, it happens.
The last couple of seasons have been rough tumbling wise but if you think the tumbling you see here is bad coaching then you are wrong as far as technique goes. They seem to lack a little confidence but no one seemed ill prepared for the skills they were throwing.

Back