All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cool and random!

Are they fielding a smoed team this year? From the looks of it, it seemed like they probably just threw this team together for the international performance.

I'd assume it was thrown together for the performance. Looks like a great routine though!

The tumbling nearly gave me a heart attack. I thought people were going to crash into each other multiple times.
ETA: I know there was just a huuuuuuuuge discussion about tumbling at the beginning of competition season, but after watching the round of videos just posted, I feel like there were a lot of busts from all the teams. I'm not expecting perfect technique, but with so many of them they can't all be flukes, can they?

Last edited:

Can somebody help me on this (and i´m really just curious, hope it doesn´t sound offensive):
This is a competition, right? In the beginning on the far right a coach/spotter (?) is helping a stunt.
How does this affect the score? Our rules say you can have spotters that are not members of the team but they are just allowed to
catch the flyer if the stunt drops, they cannot touch to safe it or support.
(He is helping in other parts too so i guess there was an injury or something?)
Just curious how judges score these sequences.

Love the Texas routine, but some of the Tumbling looked a little scary, i hope those were only performance errors

2rc3bxf.png
so I was watching that cheer excess documentary from a couple pages back and saw this in the background ...... in the video their faces are painted and they look like the toy soldiers from toy story.. can anyone explain ??? I am so confused

2rc3bxf.png
so I was watching that cheer excess documentary from a couple pages back and saw this in the background ...... in the video their faces are painted and they look like the toy soldiers from toy story.. can anyone explain ??? I am so confused

LOL ! I hadn't noticed that part. I don't think they're really part of the documentary, I have NO idea who they are and why they're like that :D

LOL ! I hadn't noticed that part. I don't think they're really part of the documentary, I have NO idea who they are and why they're like that :D
yeah they were in the background when someone from excess was walking hahaahha
I wish someone would put captions on the documentary so I knew what they were saying :(

yeah they were in the background when someone from excess was walking hahaahha
I wish someone would put captions on the documentary so I knew what they were saying :(

There will be some english in the last one if I remember correctly. You can PM me if you're confused about some dialogs or captions.

2rc3bxf.png

Could it be a dance team? I know dance teams over here have very special costumes/themes sometimes, so this was my first thought. (And i watched the documentary and wished i had payed better attention to my french classes at school).

Back