All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The tumbling nearly gave me a heart attack. I thought people were going to crash into each other multiple times.
ETA: I know there was just a huuuuuuuuge discussion about tumbling at the beginning of competition season, but after watching the round of videos just posted, I feel like there were a lot of busts from all the teams. I'm not expecting perfect technique, but with so many of them they can't all be flukes, can they?
I posted a while back, but if this was the same comp where Panthers/Wildcats etc had a lot of problems- basically all the level 5 teams were competing at about 9-10pm or later that night. I'm not surprised some skills were off, especially if they were required to be in the arena all day cheering on teams.

I posted a while back, but if this was the same comp where Panthers/Wildcats etc had a lot of problems- basically all the level 5 teams were competing at about 9-10pm or later that night. I'm not surprised some skills were off, especially if they were required to be in the arena all day cheering on teams.

It wasn't the same competition, they started a bit earlier at this competition. (If I remember correctly, level 5 began around 7, and there weren't a crazy amount of level 5 teams)

they are amazing! i don't really take the tumble bust into consideration because that comes with endurance those kids obviously have the tumbling they just need more performances. but to be hitting stunts already so solid is outrageous . i would rather see a tumble bust than a stunt drop any day.

found this on youtube, ECE performed at a competition in Ireland! I didn't attend so don't know much about how involved with the comp they were/how many times they performed etc but it must have been so cool for those who went!

This team was made up of level 5 athletes from the gym and ranged from 8-33 years old. They only had 8 practices to prepare for the exhibition and they performed twice at the 21st Century Cheer 2013 Internationals. Galway, Ireland and 21st Century Cheer was a great host and ECE loved being able to attend an international cheerleading competition. It was an amazing experience for my child and the other kids on the team.

This team was made up of level 5 athletes from the gym and ranged from 8-33 years old. They only had 8 practices to prepare for the exhibition and they performed twice at the 21st Century Cheer 2013 Internationals. Galway, Ireland and 21st Century Cheer was a great host and ECE loved being able to attend an international cheerleading competition. It was an amazing experience for my child and the other kids on the team.

Thanks for giving us more info! I'm so glad you had such a good experience :) I would have loved to go and watch if I lived closer to Ireland! It was a very good routine, especially given the little practice the team had!

Back