All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SO MANY TEARS
Yesterday at Spirit Celebration in Texas a little cheerleader from Woodlands Elite got surprised during Level 3 awards by her mom who had returned from Navy duty in Afghanistan

waiting for the critiques. her entrance wasn't as flashy as some would have liked. i only shed like 3 tears when i should have been balling. i'm a little disappointed. but no really an awesome video and i'm glad they captured it to share with us!

SO MANY TEARS
Yesterday at Spirit Celebration in Texas a little cheerleader from Woodlands Elite got surprised during Level 3 awards by her mom who had returned from Navy duty in Afghanistan

Best video I've seen from yesterday. So great for her to have her mother home! And thank you to her mom and all veterans who continue to serve, we love you!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

so this is just the ocd in me, but after seeing aces, i now almost prefer watching F5. F5 is extremely clean this early in the season compared to aces, now i know thats typically how it always is in the beginning because of first comp nerves, etc. but i almost look at it as back when LB competed against Orange, orange always had the advantage because of how clean they were, regardless of difficulty.

so this is just the ocd in me, but after seeing aces, i now almost prefer watching F5. F5 is extremely clean this early in the season compared to aces, now i know thats typically how it always is in the beginning because of first comp nerves, etc. but i almost look at it as back when LB competed against Orange, orange always had the advantage because of how clean they were, regardless of difficulty.

How on earth can you tell that from a corner view video look at Aces and a center mat look at F5?
(Unless you have seen a video that we all haven't)

Back